Thursday, 5 December 2013

Before anything else - A Familiar Spirit

          

           Before I can explain or share something else, I have to say that I have a Familiar Spirit. Not many have them by their side; I was fortunate.
    For a more general and common description of the subject, please visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Familiar_spirit
           Still, I'll tell you my own experience with such an amazing entity and the description of what it is; on my own terms.
      A Familiar Spirit is like a spirit guide; a guardian in the terms of the occult. Normally, they appear in animal shape. To some they appear for the first time in the physical realm; to me, however, my Familiar appeared to me in the dream realm.
        According to what my Familiar explained to me, they normally appear to someone who has a higher level of spiritual energy or Ki than normal and that are emerged in the supernatural world.
       There are different times of Familiar Spirits; some are kind and others are devious.
       Mine is a very kind one, fortunately. They are androgynous, so I gave him/her a name that served both: "Night". Night is a beautiful black panther who teaches me many things about the other realm and of how I should use my Ki better and more efficiently. My Familiar also teaches me several ways to contact the other realm and how to protect me.
         I have several ways to contact Night, but the easiest one is through my wonderful black cat, Luna. Many times, Night takes over my cat's body to contact me. Luna is the way for Night to be present in the physical realm when other people are present. When I'm alone, Night appears in its real form.
        To have the guidance of Familiar Spirit, one has to make a contract with it in the first time they met. Don't go thinking that it's like selling your soul to the devil or something! It's nothing like that! In exchange to the privilege of having the guidance of a Familiar, they simply ask something that they know that it's on the person's reach. They never ask something that it's impossible for the person to accomplish. 
       With Night, I insisted in doing my part of the deal first and almost immediately after our encounter; in a way to show her/him how honored I felt and that I keep my word.
        There is another thing that someone should know about Familiars; they have morals, and expect the human to understand and respect them. When this doesn't happen and the person is too greedy and sometimes too wicked to care for the Familiar's morals, the Familiar is most likely to turn against that person. Another reason for a Familiar harm the one that made the contract with them, is when they accomplish their part of the deal and do that person's bidding, and still, the person refuses to make their own part. They consider it disrespectful and will harm the person in every way they can.
      According to Night, it's very hard to detach a revolted Familiar from someone, and most of the people that this happens to, is a doomed one. They are not to be messed with! A contract with a Familiar Spirit is something serious and not some child's play.
        With that in mind, conjuring a Familiar to do your bidding, is a terrible idea! The Familiar should appear on their own will. When conjured, they are uncontrollable and can easy turn against the conjurer.
       Another thing to have in mind is the bond and control over your Familiar. The stronger the bond you have with it, the more in sync you are and it's more easy to communicate with it. Also, the stronger the bond, more control you have over it.
    Don't ever forget this: Although you have control over it to do your biding, do not abuse of your control! They are not slaves at your will! They are powerful supernatural beings that should be respected and treated like their power demands!



Kindly, The Raven

P.S: This piece of art is a wonderful illustration of Familiars: 

And it's made by this wonderful artist: Spikie

No comments:

Post a Comment