Thursday, 5 December 2013

Spirit categories



       Please note that these are my own categories! Not the general ones! They are the categories I gave as I did my best to understand what I saw.



         Normal - The ones I call "normal" are spirits that I see everyday on the streets. I sometimes even confuse them with living people; that is, until I feel their energy. They appear as a normal person or animal (yes, even animals).

         
       Shadows - These ones are those that I hope not to encounter many times. I don't like them. They are a mass of negative energy. Every time they appear either something bad happened or is going to. They are also extremely overwhelming. When in contact with them, I feel extreme despair and sadness.


          Blurred - Although at the beginning they disturbed me, I know realize that these ones are the most troubled of the spirits; they are troubled and unable to remain in one single plane (aka, They are between the two worlds). To give you an example of how they look, it's like when you take a picture of someone but their face becomes too blurred to recognize. Another example, for horror film enthusiasts, it's like in the movie "The Ring".


          Travelers - These are the ones who are not attached to no one or to any place/object. They wander as they please. Normally, these ones are the nicer ones.


           Timers - These ones are special. They are able to show me the flow of time and some scenes that happened somewhere or with someone. It's like rewinding a tape.

        
         Dreamers - Other special ones. They only appear in me dreams, normally to show me parts of their lives or how they died. It's pretty intense. They do so I can help them in some way.


             Mutes - These ones don't speak through words; instead, they use images and feelings. Normally a cold and depressive atmosphere surrounds them.


     These are the ones that have appeared to me so far. 


Kindly, The Raven

           

No comments:

Post a Comment