Thursday, 5 December 2013

Nowadays

          
              During my pre-teenager years, I practically ignored what I saw and felt. Honestly, I almost couldn't differentiate the living from the spirits in most of the cases. I hated the fact that I could see them. I never told anyone what I saw; I was a kid and didn't want to be the "weird one". 
          However, during my teenager years I began realizing that I couldn't hide from my reality and slowly embraced what surrounded me. That made me stronger spiritually. 
         Let's make it clear, I don't believe in God. I'm an atheist, who, however respects other ideologies and actually is willing to learn the religious beliefs of others.
        To me, I believe only in what I can see; and believe me that I've seen a lot.
        Anyway, slowly I could sense that my energy was growing as I began to be more aware of differences both in the world that surrounded me and in the spirits. I became more sensitive to everything that surrounded me; the people's energies, the place's energies.
        Suddenly, the spirits' presences began to affect me more. I couldn't enter a cemetery; it was too overwhelming. It still is. To give you an example of what I experience, is like when you're in a crowd of people and they're all speaking at the same time. You can't understand what they are saying and you become overwhelmed; a headache begins to form.
         As I begin to notice that my Ki (aka Chi; aka Life Energy) began to grow more powerful, I began to be able to control more of the energy that affected me; and began to protect myself better.
      Control over the Ki is essential and allows you to control your environment better; If you use your Chakras, even better. The more control you have over your spiritual energy, the better it is to control the energies around you.
        My own Ki isn't completely controlled, I'm still "in training". And my use of Chakras is still in the beginning.
        Still, the strength of my Ki allowed me to differentiate the spirits in to categories and even to experiment some new stuff from the other side.

Kindly, The Raven
          

2 comments:

  1. Minha querida Amiga, a obra espiritual «positiva» não é para dominar e criar temores nas pessoas (como por exemplo; entrar em cemitérios, quartos escuros, casas ditas assombradas, mas para nos fortalecer e guardas nessas alturas. A acção na maioria das vezes é quase imperceptível, porém, muitom eficáz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eu nunca disse que era para causar temores a alguém. E o chakras têm que ser controlados para serem usados efectivamente.

      Delete